Is DAVIDOR jewelry only available online?
- DAVIDOR is exclusively available at DAVIDOR.com and DAVIDOR Boutique’s in Paris. To see our boutique locations, please visit the “Les Boutiques” sections of our website.
Does DAVIDOR Ship around the world?
- DAVIDOR offers shipping worldwide. Please visit the “Shipping” information section found at the bottom of our website to learn more about shipping options, rates, delivery times and taxes.
What materials does DAVIDOR work with?
- DAVIDOR works exclusively in 18k Gold (AU750) and Platinum (950). In addition, DAVIDOR uses lacquer, diamonds and gemstones (precious, semi-precious, fine stones), in our creations. Some DAVIDOR jewelry is available on leather, silk, cord and alternative materials. For more information about DAVIDOR quality standards and the materials we work with, please visit the “Product Quality & Care” located at the bottom of our website.
What is the DAVIDOR Arch Cut?
- The patented DAVIDOR Arch Cut Diamond and DAVIDOR Arch Cut Gemstone is a unique cut developed by DAVIDOR in diamonds and gemstones in the shape of the brands iconic Arch. This unique and exclusive cut was designed, cut and protected by DAVIDOR. For more information about the DAVIDOR Arch Cut please visit the “Product Quality & Care” located at the bottom of our website.
What is Lacquer?
- One of DAVIDOR’s greatest know-hows it the art of lacquer. Lacquer is used often in DAVIDOR creations and most recognized in the L’Arc de DAVIDOR collection. Each color of lacquer and its composition are created in our atelier exclusively for DAVIDOR. Once the lacquer color has been created, our artisans carefully apply the lacquer to each piece of jewelry by hand creating a work of art. DAVIDOR’s lacquer includes a high percentage of ceramic making it very durable and easy to wear.
Where is DAVIDOR made?
- DAVIDOR designs and crafts 100% of our jewelry in our Parisian Atelier. DAVIDOR is a 100% Made in France brand and engraves each piece of jewelry “Made in France” and “Joaillerie de France” to certify its origin of production.
How do I care for my DAVIDOR jewelry?
- DAVIDOR jewelry is crafted for you to enjoy and wear daily or occasionally. For care instructions, please visit “Product Quality & Care” located at the bottom of our website.
How can I contact customer service?